Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a clean vn750, dark blue and grey(same as mine- maybe also a 93)-- all symbols removed with a mustang seat(nice one, looked good on it which surprised me cause i have always thought the seats looked kinda stupid in pictures)

at 16th and mission, san francisco- parking lot of the bank there on the corner- it was still hot and making "tinking noise" like the rider just got off it.

just thought i might start a sightings thread---

I also saw one while driving (my car) on Franklin st going north from Market (of course, its a one way street that only goes north) - riding two up, had a studded seat and looked black- but didnt get a good look

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
I park next to one at the SeaTac airport every day (black with black and silver tank). His is newer than mine, its pretty cool seeing the two parked next to each other. If your on here lets ride partner.

Ride Safe All :motorcycl

·
Registered
80 Posts
Im up in way northern Cali. I know of four for sure. Good ol Hos (I can't keep my neighbor off of him!). The one I sold him which I bought for a parts bike in '02 (an A2 dubbed Nightmare, and still a work in progress). One lives around Arcata with a maroon tank, and another I have seen hanging out at the Bay Shore Mall in Eureka. I've seen the mall dweller a lot. Pretty sure it's rider works there. If you're on here, lets go razz our hair together! You have a nice bike! She's an '02 with a DARK gray tank with light gray trim, if I remember right. In the 11 years I've been on Hos, I've seen a grand total of nine positive sightings of A model Vulcans. We're rare, reliable, and beautiful!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts