Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Oakland

Oakland here, '93 i just got yesterday, needs some work but runs smooth--looks stock to me, but not really sure! was an impulse buy which Im super happy with so far!

·
Straight roads are evil
580 Posts
2006 750, live in the South Bay (Santa Clara), spend my time riding all over the Santa Cruz mountains. Love goat trails, they are so fun. Also commute on the bike when I don't need the car for something.

·
San Diego Vulcan Rider
163 Posts
'86 VN750 in San Diego. Ride every chance I get. Ride to work every day.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello from Bob in Atascadero, up the hill from San Luis Obispo (and away from any Tsunami's). Got 3 VN750's... '99, '01and a '94 with the full Kawi tour package (fairing/bags/carrier) which is great for winter riding here on the cold central coast. Hope you all enjoy riding this bike as much as I do....after putting up with my previous "classics" (Triumphs, BSA's, Enfields) it sure is nice to have such a sweet, nimble and fast, dependable machine.

·
Registered
19 Posts
California VN750's

Hello from Bob in Atascadero, up the hill from San Luis Obispo (and away from any Tsunami's). Got 3 VN750's... '99, '01and a '94 with the full Kawi tour package (fairing/bags/carrier) which is great for winter riding here on the cold central coast. Hope you all enjoy riding this bike as much as I do....after putting up with my previous "classics" (Triumphs, BSA's, Enfields) it sure is nice to have such a sweet, nimble and fast, dependable machine.

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
California VN750's

AJ here from THE Valley as someone else put it earlier. Sorry for the late check in, I just found this thread. I'm in North Hills, CA in the San Fernando Valley.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ok NOR Cal riders.

You know who you are.

Lets get a ride going. We can plan for a warmer time of the year. Take a 4 or day weekend ride down and meet up with our SO CAL brothers and sisters. Make a quick trip across the border and back up home.

Any one interested?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Producer Mikey here!
1995 Vn750A11
25,000 mi
Red/Black
Central Valley Area / Bakersfield
I ride my bike just about everyday. Come rain, wind, hell, or high water, I'm riding! I just don't have anyone to RIDE with! I ride approximately 10-15k miles a year. My brother is a superb bike mech. and rebuild my bike top to bottom about 3-4 months ago.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Steven J checking in. Canyon Country Ca (Near 6 Flags Magic Mtn). Ride to work in Hollywood every day (36 Mi each way) on my 96 that I just recently picked up. Still have alot to do to it but I am starting.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Brian here in sunny so. cal (Torrance) ride my 06 to work everyday and the Rock Store on sundays. My buddy hates crusers (can say the word and makes it sound dirty) but guess whos more comfortable? Any one near my neck of the woods who wants to ride drop me an email.

[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
new '94 750 owner in Bakersfield, CA

I just bought a 1994 750... Now I'm replacing the stator and r/r and probably shaving the ears, de-goating and god knows what else while I am at it... I ride to work every day and up to Marina on the weekends, about 500 miles a week... we will see how long the Vulcan can hold up!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello fellow Bakersfieldian! I'm in the general area of Olive Drive & Coffee. Where are you at? I have a 1995! Candy Wine Red, how about you? I haven't had the opportunity to ride with another Vulcan. I've seen a fellow ride a Teal Vulcan around my neck of the woods. Leaves at 6:30am, to early for me.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nor Cal

VN750 rider up here in Redding,CA. 1991 w/ 20,000 miles. Ride every dry day. Even when its 108, i'm still out there. Just got done w/ my first extended ride. Went to Eureka for a wedding. The ride was great. Highway 299 is perfect for a bike. However, my ass is sore from that seat!!!
The bike has a windshield, Willie and Max bags, highway pegs, and a luggage rack. Bought it in June for $1500. A steal in this market. Couldn't be happier!(unless the Dolphins would win a few, but that looks like it is asking for too much!!!:confused::doh:)
Fins

·
Registered
43 Posts
Oakland

Just moved to Oakland from NYC and both the bike and I love it out here. For those in the area, I have Redwood Rd/Pinehurst/Skyline in my backyard and am out there (almost) every afternoon. California is made for cruisin'. :motorcycl

Aaron

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey ya'll. I'm Jason, from San Francisco. Ridin' a bike named Sarek that's got about 10,000 miles and which I've owned for 1500 of 'em. It's my first ride. I guess you'd say I know how to pick 'em! Well if you live near SF let me know. Otherwise, hello

·
Registered
80 Posts
Jack here from Mckinleyville, CA. '93 VN750 w/27k miles. This is a great area to ride in. Lots of winding country roads through tunnels of trees, and seashores. I recommend at least a pass through for anyone going on a long tour.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I live in San Diego near Grossmont and commute daily to Sorrento Valley. I try to get out to the mountains on the weekends when I can. Just started riding in July and put close to 5K miles on Azeena. Havin a blast.:smiley_th Contact me if you're in the neighborhood [email protected].

21 - 40 of 66 Posts