Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The guy who sold my Vulcan tossed these saddle bags in "for free." My kid immediately tossed them in the basement as she had to no need for them while riding the bike. Now that I am the owner, I decided to dig them out and install them. I think I see the real reason why she didn't want them on "her" bike.

Things are ugly as sin, flimsy and look like they wouldn't hold much more than a rain jacket or fleece without being ripped from the mounting. But considering the price, I'll use them till they fall off. :motorcycl

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
They look pretty big...Id mebbe get em from ya if they were the slant type...

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Hey Joe....going to visit Shark tomorrow with Wolfie....dropping something off for you while I am there.....a gift from me...smaller but decent saddle bags...if you don't use it...give to someone who can.....OK?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
.....a gift from me...smaller but decent saddle bags...if you don't use it...give to someone who can.....OK?
Boy those bags must really be nasty! I appreciate the offer and one set or the other will find another good home!

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Boy those bags must really be nasty! I appreciate the offer and one set or the other will find another good home!
lol...they aren't that bad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts