Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that anyone truly cares but, it’s been a while since I’ve posted and I figured I’d update with the progress on the bobber. It’s in need of an oil change, rear fender and turn signals mounted up. Been working on it slowly with a few other projects and it has come a long way since it was dropped in my yard. Tuxedo mod, regulator rectifier, tune up, mirrors, springer seat and brackets, battery, clutch handle assembly, front turn signal and some other small odds and ends. Bike is so popular around here we just picked another one up last night. Runs and rides $600. Fiancé is all excited to be a part of the shenanigans.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds mean. Nice deep tone. It has ancient triumph race mufflers on it. Bike is a lot of fun. Hopefully it will be buttoned up and ready for the road soon

·
Registered
635 Posts
I love it! I'm too practical for a bobber (and too much of a softy for a hard tail) to have that as my only bike. I have my saddle bags, and phone mount and cup holder and throttle wrist rest and windshield....etc. (Gosh...am I really that old/weak?)

But I'd have a second bike like that in a heartbeat! Great job! I bet it's a blast!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Surprisingly with the springer seat is super comfortable to ride but yes, it’s an absolute riot to ride. So much fun. I’m excited to be getting it finished

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,314 Posts
Awesome ride

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts