Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yup. it's that time of year again. time for the Buckeye Bunch, to assemble. this trip will be a little different than trips in years past.

first of all, the Buckeyes are not only starting from different starting points, but also at different times/days........

Buckeyes away!
the first set of the Buckeyes, has already hit the road. :rockon: they are in route to meet up with the second set of Buckeyes.

to be continued.......

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
All I can think of is "THUNDER CAT'S,HO";)
Hell I also really liked the Pink Power Ranger

·
Expendable newbie
309 Posts
All I can think of is "THUNDER CAT'S,HO";)
Hell I also really liked the Pink Power Ranger
All I can think of is "THUNDER CAT'S,HO", without the Thunder Cat's part.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Hell...the Buckeye bunch better assemble and ride out to PA in August to the Ox Yoke gathering....that's all I am gonna say....lol

Not sure where you all are going, but Ride safe and have a BLAST!!! :rockon:

HO...I mean oh....and take pictures...and POST pictures for love of God...you are all too damn camera shy!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hell...the Buckeye bunch better assemble and ride out to PA in August to the Ox Yoke gathering....that's all I am gonna say....lol

HO...I mean oh....and take pictures...and POST pictures for love of God...you are all too damn camera shy!
Not to worry, we'll be there.

Oh, I'm already working on a write up. That is if anyone is interested.

As for pics, we always have lots of pics. I just can't post them all. Some I just can't. :wink2:

As for this trip, I wasn't lying when I said it was going to be different. :| BLAST!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Well if ya wear pasties in certain areas and a sock on yer junk all pictures are safe

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well if ya wear pasties in certain areas and a sock on yer junk all pictures are safe
No pasties, and no socks, and even if there was, the pics, would still not be safe. :wink2:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Oh come on.no pictures of Denny wearing nothing but a sock?;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
Aww nuts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why,yes we are. :wink2:

Sorry, but not only was there no Denny this time, but no one has even heard from him! :surprise:
I do know that right now, his plate is pretty full.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Thanks K-Dog. Well we did NOT have a blast......more like we got a blast of bad luck!:frown2:
I'm glad to be going back to work today, because that means the vacation from hell is over!
And that my friends, just ain't right.:frown2:

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Sorry to hear that the trip didn't go as planned. I hope no arrests or injuries were involved.
I sure would like to hear about the trip anyway.

hey.....at least you got to go on vacation.
I have started a new position at my company and have been going non stop and being bombarded since day one.
I am ready for a vacation myself! even a bad one at this point...lol
Fun times!!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry to hear that the trip didn't go as planned. I hope no arrests or injuries were involved.
I sure would like to hear about the trip anyway.

hey.....at least you got to go on vacation.
I have started a new position at my company and have been going non stop and being bombarded since day one.
I am ready for a vacation myself! even a bad one at this point...lol
Fun times!!
no, I had paid time off from my place of employment. that's all! the whole time it was work!:frown2: it was 10% fun, 90% stress. that to me is not a vacation. :|

1 - 14 of 14 Posts