Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy and I will be heading to Sandusky Sunday. Leaving around 10am so
should be there around noon. Any suggestions where to eat and anybody available?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
should be there around noon. Any suggestions where to eat and anybody available?
well, there's no end of places to eat in Sandusky.

it just happens, the Wife and I are riding out that way tomorrow. we might just be there around noon also. Hmm, we do need to stop by a few places, like.....the Pump Bar & Grill, Jack Daniels Barrel Saloon and Margaritaville.

we've been to the Pump Bar & Grill, it's a cool place, but we have never eaten there. so I don't know how the food is. we have never been to Jack Daniels Barrel Saloon. so I can't tell you anything about that place. we've been to Margaitaville many times. that is one cool place! we eat there once, food was good. also, it's right off of RT6. really easy to get too/find!

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Margaretville sounds good. Say noonish?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
just a heads up (just in case you don't already know), Toledo, OH., has a water ban in effect as of last night. so, if you get thirsty on you ride to Sandusky, don't try to stop anywhere near Toledo,OH., for something to drink, cause they ain't got none! :doh:

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Planning on returning with some yuengling lager or black and tan. The wheat sounds interesting too!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Planning on returning with some yuengling lager or black and tan. The wheat sounds interesting too!
my take on Yuengling is this.......the lager, not so good. the lager light is better. Black and Tan, I'm a fan! never tried the Summer Wheat, but heard it's really good. their Bock is really good stuff too!
but I will tell you this, you should really wait a few more weeks and score some Yuengling Oktoberfest! that is Yuenglings best beer. hands down!:beerchug:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
I haven't had a Yiengling i haven't likeb ,and I've had a few:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll see what I can do, do you have my cell #?
Change of plans. We are heading to Manny's. Have you heard or been there? Looks good. I do not have your cell# I'll PM you mine. Suppose to be a perfect day...:pepper:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Change of plans. We are heading to Manny's. Have you heard or been there? Looks good. I do not have your cell# I'll PM you mine. Suppose to be a perfect day...:pepper:
never heard of Manny's. so I know nothing about it.
yes, it should be a great day to ride. that's why we are! lol

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
hey Birddog I already had you cell # from last years gathering. thanks to Old Dog. I will see what I can do. I've got to see where this Manny's is at and Im' not sure when we are going ot be out that way. we should be out there around that time, but I can't make any promises.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
I just did a mapquest on Manny's it seems to be easy enough to find. we will most likely pass it a few times on ride out that way.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok Luger. :) I'll race you there...:motorcycl

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Ok Luger. :) I'll race you there...:motorcycl
I will most likely loose that race. lol looked like rain out here this morning, so we are getting off to a late start. so take your time. lol

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
it was great riding with you Birddog for the whole 1/8th of a mile that we rode together. lol we had to stop for gas, I forgot we need to stop, until we got out on the road.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh good. I thought it was my breathe...:) Nice place that marbelhead state park. Lot's of bikes.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
Oh good. I thought it was my breathe...:) Nice place that marbelhead state park. Lot's of bikes.
yes, it is. it's been a few years since the wife and I have been up there. but if you really want to see the best of Ohio, you have to go South and hit the Hills! woo hoo!

yeah, I know, the Lake is really cool too. but when you have lived on the Lake you whole life, it's not that "special" anymore. it's just "the Lake".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts