Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody,
So unfortunately I hit some gravel late last night and skidded out on my bike :doh:. She appears to be running fine, but has a little cosmetic damage done. Does anybody know where the best place would be to find a new/used air filter cover. Thanks.....

-Kevin
1993 vulcaN 750

·
Old Truck Junkie
4,133 Posts
Hey Everybody,
So unfortunately I hit some gravel late last night and skidded out on my bike :doh:. She appears to be running fine, but has a little cosmetic damage done. Does anybody know where the best place would be to find a new/used air filter cover. Thanks.....

-Kevin
1993 vulcaN 750
That is one way to shave them ears off. Hit up these guys that did the shave, one of them may sell you the parts.
Sorry about the accident. Hope you are okay.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
eBay is a good place to try. Or like niterider said, from someone who's done an ear shave and still has the removed parts.
Or, if ya want new, Ron Ayers.com or Bike Bandit.com are popular places to order online.

Just outta curiosity , which side did ya go down on? (it doesn't matter for the filter cover as they are both the same, right or left)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Everybody,

-Kevin
1993 vulcaN 750

E Bay not sure if the 93 and 98's are identical though.

1998 VULCAN 750 LEFT AIR CLEANER INTAKE - $9.99
Calculate 6d 12h 02m
1998 VULCAN 750 RIGHT AIR CLEANER INTAKE - $9.99
Calculate 6d 12h 21m

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went down on the left side, thanks for all the responses. And if anyone has "shaved the ears off :)" Let me know if you want to sell the parts. Thanks.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I went down on the left side,...
Well then, it usually suggested to check the shift pedal for excessive play, in and out, at the shaft.
If it's more than about 1/8in, the clip may have got knocked off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts