Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
bella and misc.....2014 047.jpg I have a New Mofset voltage regulator kit for a vn750. Never installed, sold bike.

I paid 128.00 for it new last year. Selling New in The Box for $85.00 shipped. Kit is from roadstercycle.com retails $139.95. comes with instruction sheet, Pics and install procedure can be viewed at roadstercycle.com also. This the "Super Kit" that jack fleming sells.

I can be reached at :

[email protected]. or text 360-618-2192.

I will update post with some pics shortly. ****SOLD****

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Would be nice to know what size.... ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, there is a black female plug, and a grey female plug. Kit comes with every thing you need to hook it up and use. It is designed for the vulcan 750. Package is still unopened. I sold the bike before i got a chance to install this. I bought it from jack fleming. He builds mofset units. Supposed to be one of the best units out there for these bikes.

Its still available.

I can be reached by email also.. [email protected]

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...prolly 30A....I wanted at least a 40....

·
Registered
177 Posts
I can see where having one of larger capacity might improve reliability of the regulator but what about the stator? What is the current limit for that?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Check Slim's post on Mosfets and such....its all detailed there with specs, etc....I believe he's runnin a 50A....it should be a sticky under electrical...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts