·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
I just snagged a pair on Ebay for $31.00 shipped. :rockon:

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Were they HH or regular? Mine are HH which are stronger and are supposed to have longer life.

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
HH extreme pro sintered copper alloy with ss/radiator plates.

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting. And they were definitely EBC? Cause the ones that I pulled up were brands I've never heard of.

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Interesting. And they were definitely EBC? Cause the ones that I pulled up were brands I've never heard of.
YES!! They are EBC HH Extreme Pro. Sintered Copper Alloy With Stainless Steel Radiator Plates. Manufactured By EBC!! It was not a revolving auction, I found them under vulcan 700!!

Here is a place to buy both sets for $37.00 ea And Yes!!! These are EBC HH Extreme Pro. Yours are a STEAL!!!! If they don't sell in a couple of days I will buy them just to have another set.

http://www.allbikebrakes.com/product_info.php?products_id=8622

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Didn't mena to get your dander up there. My apologies.
You didn't get my dander up so you have nothing to apoligize for, I was merely stating they are the same pads and if you do not sell them I might buy them.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Enough for 2 Rotors?

$40 shipped to the lower 48. Still in package.
AJ, do you stil have the front brake pads?

Are you sure these will fit the VN750?

Is $40 for two sets to do both front rotors?

I found some at Cheapcycleparts.com for $30 per set x 2 = $60 to do both front rotors.

Do you want paypal?

Thanx!

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, the $40 is for both. And unless EBC changed part numbers these are absolutely for the Vulcan. At least, that's the bike I bought em for. The Kevlar's I had on there were a little noisy and I bought these JIC the noise didn't go away. The noise went away, thoguh. And so did the engine.... The rest is part-out history. I'm waiting on one other person to get back to me with a yes or no. If I don't hear back by Wednesday, you'll be next.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yep, the $40 is for both. And unless EBC changed part numbers these are absolutely for the Vulcan. At least, that's the bike I bought em for. The Kevlar's I had on there were a little noisy and I bought these JIC the noise didn't go away. The noise went away, thoguh. And so did the engine.... The rest is part-out history. I'm waiting on one other person to get back to me with a yes or no. If I don't hear back by Wednesday, you'll be next.
Thanx for your response AJ!

I look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Brake Pads Available?

Hey AJ --

I'm ready to buy the brake pads. Please let me know if they're available and how to transfer the $.

Many Thanx! :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hey AJ --

Got the brake pads! Thanx for your very fast service!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts