Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
good job are they fancy chrome ones, or are they just plain black? and if I might ask, why did you need a set of custom lines made?
braided lines compared to stock is same as night compared to day performance wise,u got tons of input more when ur brakes are going to lock,only for that they're worth every penny.had them on mine and advise anyone who goes over the speed limit to get some.

·
Sparky!!!
8,696 Posts
reason I asked was because even if a guy wanted to go with braided stainless steel or even chrome, they are relatively cheap on eBay for our bikes, I got a set with all three hoses and the top hose is 4" over length for 69 bucks, so for me spending money to have a set custom built is just not feasible... even though I know I could make my own if the need ever arises.

·
Registered
263 Posts
reason I asked was because even if a guy wanted to go with braided stainless steel or even chrome, they are relatively cheap on eBay for our bikes, I got a set with all three hoses and the top hose is 4" over length for 69 bucks, so for me spending money to have a set custom built is just not feasible... even though I know I could make my own if the need ever arises.
just wanted everyone to know that braided lines performance wise are a big,big difference

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good job are they fancy chrome ones, or are they just plain black? and if I might ask, why did you need a set of custom lines made?
No chrome,, They are blacked out braided stainless, fittings and everything. I needed a custom set done is because im installing ape hangers and needed the +length plus I also wanted to eliminate that splitter bar thing with the kawi logo. Im going to run a double banjo from the master cylinder and run a line directly to each caliper

1 - 9 of 9 Posts