Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the ride is this Sunday guys and gals. Who's coming? Trying to get some type of head count. I unfortunately won't be able to ride in with you guys like I previously thought. I have to leave for the ride at like 8am to help set up. If you guys go looking for me I'll probably be the one sleeping near my bike haha.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
I should be there.got the regulator in.just me from up here.we have something going on Saturday and the other guys can't do both but i will be there.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah damn. Was hoping you were bringing a few with ya.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Hay Doc....Goofin comin here (my house) on Sat....stayin over....if ya wanna come late Sat to here, yer welcome bro, there's room.....we can have a 3 way.....lol (freak out the straights)...lol

....so far 5 (mebbe 6) comin from here.....almost had 7.....

If ya get here early enough Sat, we can run up to the Pioneer for hot dog nite.....usually about 40 bikes there.....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Last I heard, Brother Tom (Vulcan2000) cant make it (major bummer)....so from here will be Me, Goofin, Jack, Merc, KC....and mebbe Merc's Dad....and Doc if he makes it....I never heard back from the emails I sent to two MCs....never know...they have a habit of just "showin up"........some MCs dont like to make their plans public....fully understood....

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sad to hear vulcan2000 can't make it. I know this unfortunately hits close to home for him. Thank you guys for coming. Hoping a lot of bikes will show up. My uncle said it's been on the local radio show at like 8am everyday. Plus my Unc has hit up a lot of clubs and the like for bikes and donations.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Gonna come down Saturday nite after work.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Okay bro....you know where I am....just follow yer breadcrumbs back from last time, lol....I'll have food and beer and such....oh cool....ya can pick up yer harley shocks then....

....so, will be a decent showin from the Pack....cool....

....I'll call ya tomorrow....me and Goofin might run up to Newburgh earlier....but if ya get here before we get back, just knock on the door and ask fer a tallboy....we should be back by 3pm latest....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Okay bro....you know where I am....just follow yer breadcrumbs back from last time, lol....I'll have food and beer and such....oh cool....ya can pick up yer harley shocks then....

....so, will be a decent showin from the Pack....cool....

....I'll call ya tomorrow....me and Goofin might run up to Newburgh earlier....but if ya get here before we get back, just knock on the door and ask fer a tallboy....we should be back by 3pm latest....
It'll be late probably gpnna leave about 9

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
If there's a tent set up in the yard....just crawl into there if too late, lol....
I'll leave ya an evening toddy and a sleeping bag.... ;) ....we may still be up.....got sheit to do tomorrow....but glad to know "about" what time....should be like 11-11:30, right ?....

Cool....I can go do laundry tomorrow then too so I dont stink on Sunday, lol.....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
If there's a tent set up in the yard....just crawl into there if too late, lol....
I'll leave ya an evening toddy and a sleeping bag.... ;) ....we may still be up.....got sheit to do tomorrow....but glad to know "about" what time....should be like 11-11:30, right ?....

Cool....I can go do laundry tomorrow then too so I dont stink on Sunday, lol.....
Should be about right

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It'll be good to finally meet you guys and put faces to internet names.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anyone else?

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Tom,
I had a great time today...the weather was perfect, the ride was full of good people and great scenery (including the stampede of cows), The food was great, the band was AWESOME!! and best of all...we were able to represent the forum and help raise money for a good cause.

Thanks brother Nitrospaz9 for allowing us to be a part of something that was so important to you and your family.

I think your dad was smiling on us all today :)

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
made it home safe and sound. have to second everything kc said. glad to met yo and doc and everyone else. I hope you guys raised a bunch of money. if it turns into a memorial ride make sure you post it...ill bring more people

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
We ended up raising a little over $2,500 and someone is gonna match that so it works out to over $5,000. Thank you all for coming out. Sorry I was a bit distracted. Hopefully next year it'll be more coordinated. Glad to finally meet everyone from here. This will be a yearly event so hoping to get you all back next year and then some! Got some pictures here as well.

Think I got almost all of em but KC's bike.my camera couldn't focus on all that chrome haha
Look at this fookin group lol.
My little riding buddy. My father loved grumpy so he had to come along for the ride

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh and them story about Doc still has me cracking up haha.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Doc is gonna write sumpin up in "trip and ride reports" fer this whole weekend....should be good, lol....

BTW Tom, we stopped at the Mountain Rest on the way back into West Milford, and many of the faces as the benefit had the same idea.....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Thanks for inviting us,Tom.it was an awesome run.and give thanks to Infuriated MC Hardyston for a well put together event.Thans Bill and Moutain Mike.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts