Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm assuming this is a carb issue but wanted to know for sure.
My bike runs good it just seams to run better with the choke part way on and falls on its face when I give it hard gas
Thanks for any help

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
How about an intro in the newbie section so we can get to know ya?thanks

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
I'm assuming this is a carb issue but wanted to know for sure.
My bike runs good it just seams to run better with the choke part way on and falls on its face when I give it hard gas
Thanks for any help

How about an intro in the newbie section so we can get to know ya?thanks

According to the information Minkamx has been a member since July of 2015 and just posted his/her first post last night. That tells me that they either are very smart in dealing with a VN 750 or they really don't care about our special interest of machines. Almost two years and no posts is very interesting wouldn't you say, Doctor? Now I guess we should do our part and come up with a good answer for the problem that was mentioned. My answer should be posted in just under two years I would say.

Reactions: OleDirtyDoc

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
According to the information Minkamx has been a member since July of 2015 and just posted his/her first post last night. That tells me that they either are very smart in dealing with a VN 750 or they really don't care about our special interest of machines. Almost two years and no posts is very interesting wouldn't you say, Doctor? Now I guess we should do our part and come up with a good answer for the problem that was mentioned. My answer should be posted in just under two years I would say.
lol.I didn't even notice the date, Tom.i'm slipping

1 - 5 of 5 Posts