Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall. I just wanted to share my bobber build on my 98 vulcan. It really came to life how I was expecting and now it feels like a whole nother beast of a bike. And like a bobber should be, built not bought lol
(Also attached a before picture for your enjoyment)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
Not bad, I've never seen pipes done that way with the stock mufflers. It's different.

Needs a chrome cover.on the coolant tank, there was some for sale in the sell/swap section. And I've got chrome covers for the cap.

Had to doubletake on the shock lying down. Thought you tricked the rear suspension for a second.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Yeah I wanted to do what I could with what the bike already has. (Plus finding a jardine exhaust is impossible ) I'm not a huge fan of chrome but im always looking to see what ill change next.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just got myself a 97 Vulcan looking to do a bobber build as well. Thing doesn’t run but I’m working on it. This is my first bike so I’m just using this forum as my bible.
Anyway, what shocks are those?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,201 Posts
Sweet

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got myself a 97 Vulcan looking to do a bobber build as well. Thing doesn’t run but I’m working on it. This is my first bike so I’m just using this forum as my bible.
Anyway, what shocks are those?
Hey sir!

Yes I got those shocks from website: Dime city cycles. The SKU is 32-1151B
They lowered it enough but not too much and are very similar to factory.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey yall. I just wanted to share my bobber build on my 98 vulcan. It really came to life how I was expecting and now it feels like a whole nother beast of a bike. And like a bobber should be, built not bought lol
(Also attached a before picture for your enjoyment)
Lookin nice.

You wouldn’t by chance be looking to get rid of that rear tool compartment would ya?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts