Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a short ride on the parkway today. It is the coolest it has been in a month and I was bored at work, so I cut out for a ride. Lets just say it was a great ride. I headed out of Roanoke to Mabry Mill and back.

Came back to Roanoke and went to the Mill Mountain overlook. This 88 foot tall neon star overlooks Roanoke.

This is Roanoke from the overlook.

And here is my girl taking in the fresh mountain air! Problem is, now that she has had a taste, she may head back there and drag me with her the next time I get on her! ;)

Now to fill up the tank and see what kind of MPG I got. It varies between 50 and 60 mpg.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Awesome pics! Looks like you had a great time, that's what it's all about
:motorcycl
good lookin' bike also. I've never figured the exact mileage I get with mine. I just fill er' up and go. I do know it's pretty good though.

Good riding and be safe.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
WOW, It'd be nice to be close enough to be able to do Blue Ridge whenever the urge strikes!
I've done some of it once so far (and continued up Skyline Drive) and would love to do it again.
Great pics. Thanks for sharin' them with us :smiley_th

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
WOW, It'd be nice to be close enough to be able to do Blue Ridge whenever the urge strikes!
I've done some of it once so far (and continued up Skyline Drive) and would love to do it again.
Great pics. Thanks for sharin' them with us :smiley_th
I am about 50 miles away - closest entry point to me is Front Royal, VA. I've done portions of the Parkway in my Mini Cooper and in a Bronco! Can't wait to try it on my VN750!

BTW, very nice pics.

·
Benjammin'
421 Posts
Wouldn't it be great to do a VN750 Deals Gap (Tail of the Dragon) ride? I have not been yet, but I hear it is amazing. Not sure how far Deals Gap is from the Parkway...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts