Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just getting ready to head home. Will do a write up tomorrow. A little spent today as it was an adventure

Reactions: minikrew and ruger

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
looking forward to the write up. :smile2: :rockon:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will after work tomorrow. Gonna use the free WiFi at work to upload the pics. Lets just say I had an adventure getting there as I made a two hour trip getting there in to a six hour trip and met some nice people in uniforms in the process.nothing bad and I mean nice cause they were all very helpful as I could've had some vehicle violation tickets and am not inspected.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,735 Posts
I will after work tomorrow. Gonna use the free WiFi at work to upload the pics. Lets just say I had an adventure getting there as I made a two hour trip getting there in to a six hour trip and met some nice people in uniforms in the process.nothing bad and I mean nice cause they were all very helpful as I could've had some vehicle violation tickets and am not inspected.
woo hoo! this is gonna be a good one!:rockon: :wink2: I can't wait.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Friday night rolls around.gonna be first out so I can get a jump on getting the bike loaded up,but nooooooooooo, Russ ain't gonna be in cause he had a severely abcessed tooth that needed draining.so don't get loaded up and on the road till 11.Cool,I am thinking,will get there about 1:30-2:00 if I pace myself.not even three miles from my house Priscilla (my bike,of course )decides she wants to meet a couple of police occifurs. Taillight stopped working.after chatting with them and telling them about my trip(while trying to find the problem) they decide to let me go and the one says he will ignore the lack of inspection and don't worry about the Taillight issue till I stop at the convenience store the next town over.get there and it fixed itself.had a good ride into Oneonta and stop to fill up.now Priscilla is REALLY low and an using a car jack to hold her up as the kickstand too long.so I head inside(wait for it )to pay for the gas.standing in line I hear a loud crash and look outside to see Priscilla on her side

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
A nice gentleman helps me get her upright. Now lets try this again (wait for it)in line to pay for my gas and hear a loud crash.and now,in stereo...so there is oil and gas all over and I thought there was an oil leak(**** **** ****)let it sit a while,when out of the blue this big old man with a glowing white beard is just standing there,looking down at me.holy **** its my brother Greek,whom I knew from another town.haven't seen him since he got real sick and moved to Oneonta so he didn't have to ride(Yup Greek still has his ole Pan)to the hostibul for dialysis. He comes around and looks at the bike and says,"ya ain't leaking,just dripping a little. Let the carbs settle and gas her up and ride.just need to keep it upright".he then tells me where he lives and shakes my hand(he's still a strong ass old man as he almost broke my hand)and says he's gotta go as I'm keepin him from gettin where he's goin and he's keepin me from where I'm goin.I fill up and oil up after lettin her sit and she's running ok so I'm off with about an hour to Blackthorne...

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Get out of Oneonta and just about to Davenport Center when Priscilla sees some red white and blue lights and wants to flirt with some more cops(brave,stupid bitch she can be) and meanwhile I am leaking beer as a can broke in the fall.she dies as I pass the cop and I coast to a stop.**** **** ****ING ****.so you know nosey police occifurs need to see why mr. patch holding murdersickle rider is now cranking his bitch over and not going vroom vroom. I tell him about my interesting evening and they check my license. They proceed to light a flare as I thought she was just flooded as she would spit and sputter a little. Tell them she needs to sit about ten minutes or so.the one cop says" you are having a rough night I will pretend I saw an inspection sticker.good luck, buddy"

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So now I am running for about five minutes at a clip before she cuts out and won't stay running.get through Davenport Center when the battery finally dies.**** **** O MOTHER****ING ****.so I text my Road Captain John.he tells me he will get the trailer unloaded(him and VP Silver are already there)texts me about twenty minutes later to say he can't find Silver.John isn't good in the dark as he lost use of his right eye to a traumatic brain injury from a murdersickle accident. He will wait.so I sit wait falling in and out of sleep when an suv(I am about a foot from the white line sleeping while kneeling) flies by at about 80 which causes me to jump up.it slams on its brakes when I realize there are two many brake lights and it's got yella stripes **** **** **** it's a trooper. Pulls around and asks if I am ok and I tell them I am waiting for a truck.he says he's got a call out here and he'll be back in a few to see if I'm alright. So I go back to sleep...

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
...to wake up to a taxi driver stopping. He says he'll be back to sit with me till the truck comes. I tell him don't worry I'll be ok.about an hour later John texts that Silver hasn't been to the camp yet.it's after four and they haven't started yet?so then the yella striped suv comes back and he wants me to push the bike uphill 1/4 mile to a shop's parking lot.I say I'm fine my club is coming to get me.he also says he can get a tow truck here in ten minutes so I ask him who's gonna pay him and he laughs and rides away.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Da big shiny thing in the sky starts to make it light again so I get a jumpstart from a guy and make it into Davenport where she dies as I pull into a convenience store.I text John and he says the truck is blocked in by tents and they won't be able to get my ass.my best bet would be to head home.really I think,my bike is dead and my best bet would be to turn around and ride home?how ****ed up are they?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I start looking thing's over(it is light and now I can see) and crack open the drain valve on carb one and not much comes out but rusty gas.so I look at my clear inline fuel filter and itsa packed fulla rust.hmmmm that could be a problem. So I drain the carbs(oops) and do a reverse backblow (hehehe that would be a front blow hehehe) .I also tried blowing through the filter and would have better luck getting air to pass through a steel brick.so I put the filter into my pocket and went into the bathroom (shhhhhh) and washed out the filter backwards, while blowing through it.finally got it clear again. Get her fired up and she runs great.uneventful trip till I get there.now Blackthorne is like Vegas and I can't really say what happens until the statute of limitations is up...;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the entrance to our camp watching some bike entertainment sweet ole ironhead

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will have more pics

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
not sure why this bitch keeps coming back every year.it never ends well for her;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
leaving Las Blackthorne yes these are pre-mature cause there is more they are just jumbled all about,kinda like the owner of this phone

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
got Maggie a present

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
we had the coolest campground Cool Honda brat this is up Newriders alley and the next pick will show ya why

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
this is the damage Priscilla did to herself when she tried to attack the gas pump

1 - 20 of 21 Posts