Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,
Was wondering if anyone on here has swapped the original bars for the Biltwell Frisco bars. Don't like the way the stock bars make your wrist bend so much. If anyone has used the Frisco bars, did you have to change cables or anything like that and what did you think of em?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
haven't used them myself but put 10" z-bars on mine and like them

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered the Frisco bars. they are 7 inch rise. That's about 2 inches less than stock I believe. I just hope that won't make any of the cables too long. Can you just reroute them if so?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
just make sure they don't bind up

·
Super Moderator
11,825 Posts
I ordered the Frisco bars. they are 7 inch rise. That's about 2 inches less than stock I believe. I just hope that won't make any of the cables too long. Can you just reroute them if so?
Yes you can reroute them. The clutch cable is usually the one that causes the most problems. Make sure the "free play" doesn't change (much) when moving the bars from full left to full right.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies everyone. I got the new bars on and everything seems to be working just fine. I am however gonna order a shorter clutch cable in the near future only beacause I don't like how much sticks out by the bars. it sits pretty much in front of the speedo now.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
yea it's not good when things stick out in front of the Speedo😋

1 - 7 of 7 Posts