Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Damn, I wish I learned about this earlier. I had a buddy a while back who landed a bar tending gig down there for a Summer. I was down there almost every weekend, that town is crazy like you read about. It's so much fun it's ridiculous. Don't even get me started on the girls down there. If you have a bike and you DON'T get a bikini girl on the back at least once a week, something's very wrong. The owner of the restaurant had a standard soft-tail. We'd talk bikes and he'd buy me beers. One of the best Summers I've ever had. If you've never been before and you plan on going, you have to go to "Seacrets." It's a place on the water and it's not soon forgotten. They have booths in a palm tree forest, the entire floor 'inside' is sand, and there's reggae music around the clock.

·
Bandito
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seacrets is fun, but after a while you get burnt out. I have worked in the clubs down there and seen and cleaned stuff that no human should have to see, after that I just don't have the stomach to go to any of those places anymore.

It still cracks me up when they call Ocean City a family town.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
^ I've never worked there so I just thought it was fun. I'm sure, like everything else, it's got an ugly side. My buddy was working at "The Captain's Galley II" which was just outside of town but yeah, downtown is NOT family oriented. This one place, my buddy was singing karaoke, the place was jumpin - literally. The next thing I know its 3 hours later and we got a wet t-shirt contest going on. "Family town" my arse.

·
Bandito
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A lot of bikes out this weekend, little chilly towards the evening but still been a fun weekend to ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts