Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Beautiful bike Ruger, bit out of my price range at the moment though.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Nice bike but with that muffler the bags could barely hold my underpants...:motorcycl

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful bike Ruger, bit out of my price range at the moment though.
yes it is a beautiful bike. it rides beautiful too! also a bit (way the fook) out of my price range!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice bike but with that muffler the bags could barely hold my underpants...:motorcycl
it's a sweet bike. but, yeah, the bags are small. but then again, it always seems that the bags are always too small, no matter how big they really are! :doh: ;)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This dude is trying to recover the money he spent on LEDs. Come on, you racked up 100k miles on an '88 model, and you still want $8k?!! He must have had a miserable time riding it.

http://parkersburg.craigslist.org/mcy/4218876406.html
that's what we call "x-mas tree" bikes. lol my neighbor a few doors down had one. he sold it the same time I sold my Honda CM400t. we would both put our Honda's out in front of our houses at the same time. lol his was (I believe) an 2004 Honda Gold Wing. it had around 24,000 miles on it when he sold it. I was told he got $10,000 for it. the thing is the guy that bought it, always wanted a Gold Wing all his life and then he buys it, rides it home and 3 days later DIES! :doh:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
That's bad, suppose he at least died happy, as long as it was quick.

I'd offer maybe 2k on the '88, the daylight pics look pretty good. $8k would probably get the '04 that's listed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts