Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Never been there, but there is a local bar called 3-B's that I've been to often.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its in september there expecting over 750,000 people to attend this year its now the 3rd largest rally in the us...

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I went last year and had a great time. Have been looking forward to it all year. My only advice is make lodging arrangements as far in advance as you can because they fill up fast.

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
:( I am sooo jealous. The midwest and east coasts have all the best rally's. Up here in the NorthWet we have little to nothing in those lines. HAVE FUN!!! :beerchug:

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
why is it so far away. lets move it to Ohio!

·
Registered
748 Posts
:( I am sooo jealous. The midwest and east coasts have all the best rally's. Up here in the NorthWet we have little to nothing in those lines. HAVE FUN!!! :beerchug:
<G> So, make sumpin' happen!

Jangles up in B.C. tries to have a Mini-Gathering every year in WA state.

OTIVROC Rally is in July at Coos Bay, OR. Jangles is organizing a convoy south from B.C. thru Washington to the Rally; there's already a bunch signed up for the ride, including several 750s.

~Scorpion's Goat Roping Tour (Olympic Peninsula Tour) is going on right now, and Voo Voo and Tigger are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary with a pig roast in Graham, WA., on the 18th.

Wolf and Sandy just got married, and are hosting a Selkirk Loop Ride, 24th-26th; a 3-day trip thru N. WA./Canada/N. Idaho.

If you're not already signed up, go to www.vroc.org and register, then click on Webforums on the main page, scroll down to PNWVROC, and innerduce yerself. Someone on there always has somethin' going on.

Jim

·
Registered
748 Posts
Anyone go to BBB in Fayetteville Arkansas its a huge evnt now.
Much as I love all three, with the Corvette Club clogging up the streets at the same time as the rally, I'm going to avoid it. Going to the VROC Reunion in ES in September, instead.

Jim

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BBB is worth the drive for any forum members that live close enough . The last few years i've been there on Triumph and yamaha hardtail choppers this year i'm gonna take the Vn should be alot better on our planned 400 mile run ..

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Much as I love all three, with the Corvette Club clogging up the streets at the same time as the rally, I'm going to avoid it. Going to the VROC Reunion in ES in September, instead.

Jim
*LOL* Since I coordinate the VROC Reunion, I'm real glad to hear that!
And for those that don't know about it..
http:vroc-reunion.com

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Well swing by one of those times. I'll kick your tires and ohh and ahh over your bike :smiley_th

·
Registered
748 Posts
*LOL* Since I coordinate the VROC Reunion, I'm real glad to hear that!
And for those that don't know about it..
http:vroc-reunion.com
<G> You knew I was coming, anyway!

BTW, Skeeter is looking iffy for Oregon; with his daughter bombshelling us with her June wedding in Seattle, he's become a "possible maybe" for that trip.

The 'Wing fairing is coming along...slowly, but it's getting there; one break and crack at a time...<sigh>

Jim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts