Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i uploaded some pics of the bike.

2000vn, 17,600 miles

to the bike i: relocated the blinkers (new blinkers with licence plate bracket), custom mounted the bags (spread them out a bit), mustang seat (off lulu), some chrome, pegs & stuff.

had a little trouble orginally posting pics (fixed), scroll down to see pics

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I would, but then I'm so much of a dummy that I can't get the pictures up... So how do I get'm up...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I like it, my kind of bike, really like the bags and all... No frills just good stuff... Only thing missing for me would be a good set of Hwy. pegs...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Of course I'm partial to that color and the mustang studded seat to begin with *L*
The bags really go well with the overall bike too.
Ya did good!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys, got her like i want her. my brother & i may paint the tins when it gets cold. im greatful for all the help from you all

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Nice, very nice! :smiley_th

·
Love My Baby
1,165 Posts
BEAUTIFUL BIKE!!!
Love the studs...

·
Expert Advice Giver
152 Posts
Your bike looks good, and clean! How did you do the rear turnsignal relocation/mounting?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks, first i removed the old blinkers (connectors located under seat). next i installed a new Kuryakyn licence plate bracket that bolts right up to the stock assembly (hardware included). next i installed a set of large Kuryakyn bullet blinkers. i had to trim down the hollowed out mounting bolts that the wire runs through to accommodate for the flush mount (very important, the mounting bolts come long & will damage the blinker internals). i ran the wires back following the taillight wires & connected them to the blinker power wires, no ground wires required for the new blinkers so i just capped the grounds off.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Very Nice!!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Of course I'm partial to that color and the mustang studded seat to begin with *L*
The bags really go well with the overall bike too.
Ya did good!
ya, i heard that color is the fastest, thats why i choose it...lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts