Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1985 vn700 in San Francisco Bay area. Not running, will need to be picked up. Has been sitting for 3 years due to my health. Before that it was riden every day. Up until 6 months ago it was started regularly but now the battery has died so...

Has very many extras ... cruzers, lots of chrome (radiator cover, etc)ll body work is in good shape (tank, fenders covers) Bike is burgundy
I would love for someone to bring her back to life. She was a great bike and deserves better than she has now

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Damn! I am in Fremont and this would be a great opportunity, but convincing my wife to sign off on one bike was challenge enough. Let me know if you decide to part it out.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Always interesting when a first time poster is offering parts or a whole bike for sale. Not saying this is a bad deal or there is a problem but I am not the only one that would mention that you should be sure of this entire set up before exchanging any money. This would not be the first situation to go in the wrong direction if it did. We have had long time members cause a problem with such "Sell Swap" deals in the past. Just be aware of what you are getting involved with first.

·
Boy Howdy !!
8 Posts
what are you asking for it, and is it a clean title with up to date reg.
I got the same bike so if the price is right I might come on down(sorry)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts