Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:motorcycl Just got my Dunlop D-404 tire installed. 110-90/19. It fit like a glove! No problems for our bikes. Looks great and bigger! Steve:carryflag

·
Registered
55 Posts
Post some picts for us, plz.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
A 110 will most definitely fit unless you have the Kawasaki tour fender.
You will find that your speedometer is more accurate with the 110 also. :motorcycl

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know this is a stupid question,but how do you post a pic? I would be getting the pic from my pc. Steve

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
I know this is a stupid question,but how do you post a pic? I would be getting the pic from my pc. Steve
I'm a software engineer and consider myself computer literate, but this is a good question. Any time I've tried uploading pics (which meet the size requirements), after browsing for the pic and clicking "upload", the screen goes to a blank screen with the status bar at the bottom indicating "done", and nothing happens after that, and it never uploads my pic. I've tried several times....:BLAM:

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
Steve, how do you put in all that info about your bike,under your avitar pic?
What Dianna said above, then click on "edit signature"...:notworthy I'm afraid that link doesn't help me with posting pics...LMAO...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dianna, your link to the instructions works, but I can't find any instructions. Just some dots. Perhaps the green hair guy knows the answer.

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Unfortunatley the poster had a falling out and delieted the instructions.
Sorry.

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
Posting pics seems pretty straight forward to me, and I've done it in other forums (like VROC) w/o any problems. Here, it just always goes to a blank screen and just sits there no matter how long I wait. Beats the sh$% out of me....lol.

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Lol!

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I did a re-write on adding pics to the gallery and a post using Ernies pics (he didn't get rid of them for some reason?)
Hope this helps.
If you get a white screen after uploading, you probably have too large a pic or an unaccepted file extention.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Dianna, your link to the instructions works, but I can't find any instructions. Just some dots. Perhaps the green hair guy knows the answer.
You're busted Ernie

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Unfortunatley the poster had a falling out and delieted the instructions.
Sorry.
Yeah but one of the GOOD GUYS very kindly resupplied them.
One way to get on the bad side of people is to delete helpful information...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts