Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Port Angeles, I am looking for someone that would be interested in a long ride this summer ~Grand Canyon~ I would like to think after June (?) being a store owner I can work with anyones scedual that may be interested.
please feel free to drop me an email.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Rick, There is a nice ride coming up in July and there will be several from the West side of Washington State going. We'll be riding to Red Lodge Montana for the 2nd Annual Beartooth Kawasaki Get Together. Jim & Laurie (who onw Beartooth Kawasaki) are sponsering it and are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. If your interested...or if anyone else is interested in attending...you are welcome to join in the fun. For details...click the link.

http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/f...i-forum-reunion-date-lodging-information.html

·
Registered
9 Posts
Whistle Clean,
I'm interested in joining in all the fun, so when is the ride and for how long. Being a working dog I need to schedule it with the boss. Any info would help. I could ride up from Oregon and join you all.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hydrorobert said:
Whistle Clean,
I'm interested in joining in all the fun, so when is the ride and for how long. Being a working dog I need to schedule it with the boss. Any info would help. I could ride up from Oregon and join you all.
Hello,

The dates are for July 7th, 8th, & 9th to enjoy meeting members and doing local rides up Beartooth Pass. Also, the owners of Beartooth Kawasaki (Jim & Laurie) will be hosting an evening of free music and food for all who attend. You can get all of the details about the dates and lodging by clicking on the link below. There will be several people coming from the west side of Washington State and even a couple coming from California so possibly you might be able to join them to ride to Red Lodge. Just a thought.

Here is the link.
http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/f...i-forum-reunion-date-lodging-information.html

·
Registered
9 Posts
Whistle Clean,
Thanks for the info, running the days off by higher headquarters and the boss. Is the group planning on leaving on the 7th or the 6th?

·
Registered
169 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts