FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Cut and raked neck,I like the air filter off the airbox

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cut and raked neck,I like the air filter off the airbox
looks like 2to1 set up,the filter is off left carb boot.nice work on solo seat and covering gap around side panel seat area.rear exhaust manifold is flipped but don't know how he fit it, it hit the frame when i tried it.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Hits the motor.needs to be spaced a little. Enginewolf's exhaust is the same. Wolfie and I have been talking about doing an exhaust like that for years

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Looks good stretched out.

Interesting earshave, at 51 seconds it looks like there's a lever/shaft in the intake tube just behind the filter.. Manual choke?

Surprised the reeds are still on it.

https://youtu.be/WDyKfpEovwk?t=51

·
Alpha Geek
487 Posts
There's a guy in Europe on the Facebook group, maybe in Germany, that has a really nice custom VN750. Virtually everything on it is hand built or heavily modified. Only the internals seem stock.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Yeah, that's awesome. I love that the flames run from behind the aggressive skull on the tank all the way to the back edge of the rear fender. Giving the seat pan an actual border then painting it to match was a stroke of genius. I'd ride the sh!t outta that thing...

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Gonna figure out the border with fiberglass. I have been thinking about picking up another frame with a title and stretching and raking a bit for the Columbus Manufacturing springer I have.gonna put a kz440 front rim on it.kinda think digger here.lowered with 10" progressive shocks,level in height with the forks WAY out there,probably be close to 10' long when done

1 - 12 of 12 Posts