Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

So far I've degoated and ear shaved my 93 vn750. I need to know the best place to get the rebuild kit and jets for these modifications. No local options for me here in Southern Maine.

Thanks All!

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
there are no prepacked rebuild kits that I know of for the vn750. pretty much need to get the parts separately
as far as jets go, they should be pretty easy to get, I believe most motorsports shops (motorcycle, snowmobile, ect) should be able to order cvk34 jets. there are also numerous online sellers too.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I forgot. If you know the parts #'s for the new jets I'd need & parts I'd need for this mod I'd be grateful.

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
hmm, seems like my manual (pdf, dowloaded from link avail here) had all the jets kawasaki said could be used (of course, they listed most as racing only).

the 1st part of the manual does not have part lists, you need to go to the latter half of the manual, and the exploded views there have the numbers.

also, several parts site on the web have exploded views (same ones I believe) and list part numbers for various jets.

others will chime in I am sure on other sources of jets

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found my seals on Partzilla. A bit more than I thought yet all done and on their way! They have all the parts!

·
Registered
182 Posts
are you using the stock mufflers? if so you dont need to rejet the goat is just an emissions box taking it out will not change the back pressure if u are using the stock mufflers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts