Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to get a full face helmet, so up for sale is a large Bell Mag-9 sena and Sena smh-10 bluetooth headset. Paid $389.90 for them brand new in August. Asking $225 obo (within reason), with shipping included to lower 48. Payments made via paypal. Pm me with any questions or offers. If no takers I will post on ebay but figured I'd give a fellow vn750 rider first crack.

The helmet is in great condition a couple of small nicks on the paint from bugs and such hiiting it while riding. It has never been laid down or dropped. It is a 3/4 helmet with full face shield and a drop down sun visor. It comes with a Bell carrying bag and all books and hardware originally included with it. It has extra side covers in case you decide to take off the top visor. The helmet was made specifically with the Sena smh-10 headset in mind.

The Sena smh-10 headset mounts directly into the helmet and will not work with any other helmet without buying a mounting bracket. It has a boom mic and speakers for both ears integrated into the helmet's cheekpads. It can connect to your smartphone, gps, or music source that is bluetooth compatible. It also, is a universally connected intercom so it can connect to a variety of other communication devices to talk to passengers or other riders. It is in perfect condition and comes with all cables, books and original box.

On a side note it would probably work best if you have a windsheild or fairing of some sort. I found it hard to hear people talking while going over 50 mph. I have no windshield so lots of road noise, just a recommendation.

helmet1.jpg

hlemet2.jpg

helmet 3.jpg

hlemet4.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts