Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

It's been some time since I've been to the forum. Yet, for all intents and purposes, I'm relatively new to the forum.

I have a problem viewing pictures. It seems many of the pictures on this site are 3rd party hosted by photobucket.

I get the /P500 message requesting I update my account with photobucket. I went to the photobucket site with /P500 at the end and they want me to pay to view 3rd party pictures on this site. I'm cheap, and don't intend to pay to view. Am I missing something? Is there an alternative way to view pictures w/o paying photobucket?

Anyway, help in viewing the pictures will be greatly appreciated.

tks,

RustyFuryIII

·
2,502 Posts
Anything posted with photobucket you can probably write off. They want everyone to pay now and nobody want to fork out what they want. Anything I post now is with Shutterfly.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Reactions: mcinturff

·
2,502 Posts
There should be some kind of Sticky for this.

·
Administrator
337 Posts
This info will need to regularly be updated as photobucket finds these and finds ways to block them. After they are blocked there will of course be new links to post.
-Philip

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
This info will need to regularly be updated as photobucket finds these and finds ways to block them. After they are blocked there will of course be new links to post.
-Philip
could keep posting them in the sticky

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Reactions: shark88
1 - 10 of 10 Posts