Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey fellas, we got kind of a recipe for disaster out there today. The weather in the entire NE is supposed to be nasty all day; heavy rain, slippery roads, and low visibility. Also it's Friday the 13th AND there's a full moon tonight. I agree with anyone that says that the Friday the 13th thing might be just superstition but the other two ingredients, weather and a full moon are tried and true. Ask any ER doctor about weekend nights with full moons, the activity is 2 sometimes 3 times more than a regular weekend night. Just sayin' be extra careful driving or riding today. :motorcycl

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
That's been debunked a thousand times. However, I am going to the doctor today so I'll ask him.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
HA HA...today is my son's High School graduation...and it is also his 18th birthday. He was born 6/13/96 but his due date was supposed to be 6/6/96.

The weather will suck, so we are forced to do the ceremony inside rather than outside in the football stadium. This also means we are limited to how many guests we can have. OHH...and last night we opened the envelope with the tickets for the family to attend...and the envelope was empty!!
needless to say we are scrambling and in a panic now.

We just got to get through today...the rest of the weekend looks nice and sunny, which will be perfect for the party we are throwing tomorrow.

Enjoy your weekend all!!

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's been debunked a thousand times. However, I am going to the doctor today so I'll ask him.
Fine, then DON'T be careful today. I was talking to the people in the Northeast anyway...

HA HA...today is my son's High School graduation...and it is also his 18th birthday. He was born 6/13/96 but his due date was supposed to be 6/6/96.

The weather will suck, so we are forced to do the ceremony inside rather than outside in the football stadium. This also means we are limited to how many guests we can have. OHH...and last night we opened the envelope with the tickets for the family to attend...and the envelope was empty!!
needless to say we are scrambling and in a panic now.

We just got to get through today...the rest of the weekend looks nice and sunny, which will be perfect for the party we are throwing tomorrow.

Enjoy your weekend all!!
That's huge! Tell your son congratulations AND Happy Birthday from your e-buddies! Enjoy the weekend as well! :beerchug:

·
2,520 Posts
It's getting ready to dump here! Lightning flashes everywhere.

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Also born on Fri 13-1980. And I prefer dark stormy weather over a nice sunny day, except when I'm riding.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
Was pouring on my ride into work today.i ran some errands on my break and went home.come outside and start the bike and it started pouring,my two wheeled weather machine at work .lol.was a little acid in the rain as some got behind my riding glasses and my right eye started burning.rode into work with one eye closed it hurt so bad.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
We got hammered last night with lightning and downpours, but we made it to the graduation ceremony just as the first few drops of rain started.
Others came into the auditorium soaked head to toe.

Today is MUCH nicer....let the party begin!!
:beerchug: :rockon:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
Tell your boy congratulations.enjoy the party.my niece is graduating next Saturday.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Friday the 13th....good flick !.....

I found a huge ant colony in my front yard....did was I usually do and made some of my usual homemade napalm...poured it down the holes....then just before I tossed a wooden match to it, remembered thats where my gas line was...and its shallow there too, lol....

It couldda been fun...Id be playin with them same nursies I was around past Thanksgiving, lol....damn....the one brunette was a cutie too....

...."you can get anythinthing you want at Ol Wolfies Restaurant"..... ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts