Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife is gone until Monday (thank gods !), and I got lotsa game meat and stuff, and a BBQ and smoker....anyone local wanna come up and visit, feel free...just PM me and lemme know how much to defrost....camping available in my yard (tent), btw, if an overnight....(room for 5 tents)
Im in Greenwood Lake, NY...so close to North Jersey, Conn, Catskills, Poconos, etc....in Orange Co, NY.
All ya need to do is bring the beer, I'll feed ya.....bear and venison, more....mebbe some catfish by then too.....Italian sausage...more....
Gotta know soon though, bear takes 24 hrs to thaw....and just think, ya can meet the wacky yahoo fom the hills too !...lol...but all are welcome...will feed all, even if I gotta shoot more food....

...lets have a party !!!!....

>Woof...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
This sounds great, but I'm in Washington State so I don't think I can make it. I got an idea, I have a tent, fire pit, BBQ pit, tiki torches, beer and bikes. How about we skype the party? that is if I can get wifi out to the party area.

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
Good excuse for a road trip!!! Too bad I'm stuck at work all weekend.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
That sounds like loads of fun!! How I wish I could make it there.

Hope those of you who make it have a great time :)

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oooops...

About 15 mins ago a huge storm just ended here...60mph winds, hail, etc...lasted about an hour....trees down all over town, and 3 of the 4 roads inbound are closed. I made out pretty much ok, besides branches down, but this might not be the best weekend....
Invite still open though....but ya gotta approach the village from the east. Only way in now. I can always do it next weekend too, or all weekends until the snow flies. All are always welcome...just PM me first so's I know yer coming...
Flaco...dont use Google Maps...try Bing Maps...much better, and I used to be a land surveyor...search 116 Windermere Ave, Greenwood Lake, NY...that be me (Im the house behind the stores). Cmon up if ya want. If ya aint afraid of lightning, lol. My door is always open to all fellow riders.
And hey, Niterider, I already got mesquite soaking fer the smoker...fired by local hickory...:smiley_th

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
I'm only an hour and a half away. If you're putting something official together later on, let me know. Eating bear is worth the trip alone. Sorry to hear about the damage to your town bro...

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Official ?

Wolfie dont do ANYTHING "official" anymore....had enough of that yrs ago....toss me a PM or email and cmon up...season's waning ! I wanna cook up this game meat to make room for this next seasons pickins. Call me day before and come on up. Im always here.
Gonna try to PM you with my phone number.

>>Woof

...cant figure out PMs, so [email protected] shoot me a mail 24hrs in advance (thawing purposes).
I got some backstrap too, but that takes 48 hrs due to marinating....

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Click "Private Messages:" in the top right-hand corner of any page. From the list to the left, click "send message." On the screen that comes up, in the box marked "send to" put in libertypilot. Enter your message, click send.

I'll keep your e-mail too, this is for future reference.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ahhh...cool !

Thanks !...most boards i been on you can PM right from the actual post....message and phone sent...hope it works....

Rode the scoot today too, just up n' down my road since not reg/insur/insp...but ran well....felt niiiiiice ! :motorcycl

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
heh

...dint it though.....hey, Im an old fart and a noob....Im allowed to make board misteaks (hee hee) and play dumb right ?....RIGHT ? ;)

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Click "Private Messages:" in the top right-hand corner of any page. From the list to the left, click "send message." On the screen that comes up, in the box marked "send to" put in libertypilot. Enter your message, click send.

I'll keep your e-mail too, this is for future reference.
All Wolfie has to do is click on your name at the top of your post. A drop down box will appear and listed is " Send private message to LibertyPilot "

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yaaa

Yaa Dragon, "playin"...I have a verified IQ if 180, but now have 8 disabilities which hinder me....Im far from dumb....
Most boards Ive run or been a member of, have a PM button right in the individual post...not so here, so was confused as to how....sorry....:rolleyes:
And ya JM, found it an messages sent and received....thanks bro for the positive waves....

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
Yaa Dragon, "playin"...I have a verified IQ if 180, but now have 8 disabilities which hinder me....Im far from dumb....
Most boards Ive run or been a member of, have a PM button right in the individual post...not so here, so was confused as to how....sorry....:rolleyes:
And ya JM, found it an messages sent and received....thanks bro for the positive waves....
I'm right there with you (minus disabilities) except I tend to forget my brand of humor sometimes doesn't translate .... we might be dangerous together.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shame...

Too bad yer so far away bro...I'd feed ya some of my "dangerous Chilli"....lol....
I was out yer way in the 80s....Milwaukee really impressed me, so clean. Hope its stayed that way....was nice for a city....
No ill taken and none sent, eh ? I see the humor now...like I stated, still a noob here....gotta get to know folks and their quips....wolves snap back easily...its a defense thing...
But once a friend (family), its for life....if other, you dont wanna know...lol...
All cool bro....:beerchug:

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
....wolves snap back easily...its a defense thing...:beerchug:
I know this all too very well (why you didn't get the whole finger, just to the first knuckle)

PM sent anyway.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Yaa Dragon, "playin"...I have a verified IQ if 180..
A buck 80 huh? You realize you're higher than Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Albert Einstein, and Leonardo de Vinci? We know there are Ratio IQs and Deviation IQs right? We know that 100 is average, 130 is genius, and 70 is mental retardation? That at a buck 80 your a clean 50 points over the standard deviation for the entire intelligence quotient bell curve? One point over Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, the highest IQ in human history? And that online IQ tests have the viability of a vending machine? I hope, at a truly remarkable buck 80, you're doing something awesome with it. Although admittedly, making your own bear sausage is pretty damn awesome. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts