Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a batwing fairing for the vn750? I have looked everywhere with no positive results.

Grace and Peace to you!
Richard

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Wolfie has a batwing on his... off a Harley?

Thought Kanuck had one on the bike he's parting out, might have been a painted windshield.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Wolfie has a batwing on his... off a Harley?

Thought Kanuck had one on the bike he's parting out, might have been a painted windshield.
Kanuck does have one with two different windshields for sale. It is a fairing I traded it to him.. Wolfies fairing was off a Guzzi if I recall correctly.

Someone on here did put a Harley batwing on a 750 but I don't remember who it was.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
Kanuck does have one with two different windshields for sale. It is a fairing I traded it to him.. Wolfies fairing was off a Guzzi if I recall correctly.

Someone on here did put a Harley batwing on a 750 but I don't remember who it was.
Wolfies' is a 1968 Bates fairing made for a 550 honda

·
Registered
8 Posts
Batwing fairings are really hard to get. I had to look for days before I got lucky. I found this online store which had all kinds of accessoires moto and luckily at that time it had the batwing fairings in stock. You can take a look once and see if you get lucky. I also like the batwing style of fairing. My bike looks great with the batwing fairing!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
Batwing fairings are really hard to get. I had to look for days before I got lucky. I found this online store which had all kinds of accessoires moto and luckily at that time it had the batwing fairings in stock. You can take a look once and see if you get lucky. I also like the batwing style of fairing. My bike looks great with the batwing fairing!
How about jumping on over to the newbie section and giving us an intro???thanks

Reactions: jamiestahl

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
Hmm,how much is shipping from France?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hmm,how much is shipping from France?
Its been a while I purchased the fairing, so I am not much sure about the current shipping rates. As far as I remember, the shipping rates was in accordance with the VAT rates for overseas territories. You can simply contact them through the contact page on their website to know the current rates.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
My French ain't that good.I remember maybe three words lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts