Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gots a 2004 with 38,000 miles on it and have joined the bad stator club(do I get a patch or something....LOL) Luckily I have the extended warranty so hopefully it will be covered.

Ya'll ride safe

Bart

·
Registered
699 Posts
38,000 and its a 2004....sweet, not sure about a patch but maybe you will get use of the logo lol. extended warrenty has just paid off for ya good luck

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Bummer Bartman !
Glad you got the extended warranty though.
If you, or anyone else who qualifies by having/had a fried stator, wants to use this for your avatar or sig pic, feel free.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought the bike in Oct. 2005 it had 5000 miles on it and try to ride every day.
My dealer says it might be ready today....starting to have withdrawls.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I gots a 2004 with 38,000 miles on it and have joined the bad stator club(do I get a patch or something....LOL) Luckily I have the extended warranty so hopefully it will be covered.

Ya'll ride safe

Bart
Let us know if it was covered. I was going to get the extended warranty if it is. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Let us know if it was covered. I was going to get the extended warranty if it is. Thanks.
Keep in mind that about $ 160 in parts and two days, you and I have a new one in there if needed, and we know its done right with a better part than the Kaw OEM.

Jon

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The extended warranty paid off.....didn't cost me a dime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts