Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, the bad news is......the wife and I will NOT be going (again) to this years Hocking Hills Fall Poker Run. blast!!!

the good news is....I just got a call today from my uncle from Idaho telling me that he will be in town that same weekend. I have not seen him in over 7 years! so, once again, no Fall poker run for us! BLAST!!!!

but the wife and I (and maybe others) will be making a trip back down to the Hills in October of this year! so stay tuned!

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
thought the poker run was in october, no.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thought the poker run was in october, no.
yes it is. it's on 10/8/11 this year. that is the same weekend my uncle will be in town. :doh:

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
yes it is. it's on 10/8/11 this year. that is the same weekend my uncle will be in town. :doh:
tell him to bring some dough and rent the sporty at the ranch!

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
looks like I might just luck into the third or fourth week of October anyway.....
Even though we couldn't make the poker run any that still is kind of a bummer to hear.
Still want to get back there with more time and energy. Looking forward to hearing more.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks like I might just luck into the third or fourth week of October anyway.....
Even though we couldn't make the poker run any that still is kind of a bummer to hear.
Still want to get back there with more time and energy. Looking forward to hearing more.
well the next trip in Oct. (Rocktober) it will be for longer something like Thursday -Sunday or maybe Friday-Monday kinda thing.

and if you guys go, just make sure you guys bring lots of Monster Energy drinks! lol

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I'll make sure to eat my Wheaties.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
well the next trip in Oct. (Rocktober) it will be for longer something like Thursday -Sunday or maybe Friday-Monday kinda thing.

and if you guys go, just make sure you guys bring lots of Monster Energy drinks! lol
I might be up for something like this,especially given the cooler october nights that lend them selves to camping and spending time outdoors around a campfire, and fall colors and cooler temps more suitable for wearing more gear ,if circumstances permit I would like to be there,I miss my new friends already :(

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might be up for something like this,especially given the cooler october nights that lend them selves to camping and spending time outdoors around a campfire, and fall colors and cooler temps more suitable for wearing more gear ,if circumstances permit I would like to be there,I miss my new friends already :(
that would be great!

yes, I think Rocktober is one of the best months of the year to ride in! the temps are just right and the colors are just beautiful! down their in the Hills? there's nothing like it in Rocktober!

yeah, I am starting to really miss my new friends too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts