Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just installed a Chrome Bad Boy Air Horn from WOLO on my bike and I love it. It puts out 118 decibels and sounds like a mini freight train. I searched several sights on the internet and found mine at www.loudhornguy.com. $49.99 plus $3-$6 for shipping regular post and had it in about a week. GO FOR IT!!! It has saved my rear twice.

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
I put one on my Nomad last week.
Man is it loud.
I got the non Chrome from local auto store for $22

·
. . "Boricua" Rider . .
133 Posts
I installed mine under the left air filter cover. Used a 3" mending plate and screwed it directly to the frame.
For the wiring you'll need a four pin 12V DC automotive relay and wires (the wiring kit they sell is too expensive).
Got mine from twistedthrottle.com ($39.99 in black or $49.99 in chrome).
Check mine installed at:

Bengie

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
You did alot of painting on that bike, looks good.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I apologize for the delay. Working nights puts a bummer on a regular life. I installed my horn on the left side neck cover just over the air filter. Wiring it up was not difficult. When the horn arrived it had the 4 pin relay, a bolt for the mounting bracket, and wiring instructions. Two pins will connect to your existing horn wires, one to the battery, and one to the horn. Then you will have one wire from the horn to your ground. I ran my battery wire under the seat and tank. Hid the relay under the neck cover. I will post the pics of the horn in the Gallery.

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
Nice lookin' bike Bengie. I just went thru your photo album, and it sure looks like you've got alot of time in it, and nice work too BTW.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts