Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering the Vulcan 750 seat extender and the luggage rack with the intention of securing a back pack for road trips. Any suggestions/advise on a good secure backpack. Also is there anywhere else I can buy Vulcan accessories? Dealer mark up is insane!! Thanks in advance.
Wayne

·
2FAS4U
469 Posts
http://store.azmusa.com/vn750vulcan.html I bought the Kawasaki backrest for 139.99 and rack 71.99 from these guys, but they have sinced up the prices. Maybe you could contact them anyway. They have some cheap clearance items also. I have a Nelson Riggs bag, and my friend has a T-bag. I found it just as easy to use a duffel bag on the back seat, and a backpack on the rack, both secured with bungees. I also have the Protac drivers backrest, and it was awesome on my last trip of 1300 miles :)

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
Like the sissy bar in the above post, but there needs to be some
competion here, $195 is outrageous for a small add on sissy bar top
piece. If anyone finds if for a better price, please post.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
Hey Loran you just saved me some big big bucks.. The small rack was
a much better deal at the main store also.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I am going to need to make these additions too if I am ever going to be able to haul much gear, or a passenger comfortably. I agree, they shouldn't be this expensive, but everything for motorcycles seems to be pretty high. I do have a question. Does this replace the entire grab bar under the seat that the turn signals attach to? It's had to tell from the pic, but I don;t see how it could be different than that.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
no it doesn't. it just replaces the part that goes around the upper 2/3 of the tool box.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts