Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had one of these on another bike and really liked it .Also noticed drivers attention to it. They make several versions of these modules. Does anyone know which is best. Also which functions are best. Thanks.

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
I have the one from Signal Dynamics, Like it easy to instal. If you have LED tail lights or are planing to instal some you need the XP. I would recomend the XP just in case you want to add LED's
I have mine set on the 3 flashes steady repete, there is also a 5 flashes and steady untill you hit the brakes again.
http://www.signaldynamics.com/products/Modules/xp.asp
Here is a link, I also have the headlight Module and like the way people can see the pulsating light.

Reactions: KIMMERLING

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
Good link

Thanks for the post on the Brake light flasher. Have to order one
but will have to wait until my warranty is up before installing :(

Where can I find a L.E.D. set up for my VN750? Have any links?:smiley_th

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Yes as soon as I get home I will post one. Goes in your factory turnsignals really cool

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
CC,

Someone here said that there was a simple mod to the headlight to make
it flash unsteadily, do you know the link where I could find this item?

Still looking for an LED mod for the turn signals and tail light? Do you know a link?

Thanks

·
Growling at the World...
564 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I tried ordering that kit from cruiser customizing, they still hadn't shipped it 2 weeks later, called and cancelled the order, won't order anything else from them.

·
Growling at the World...
564 Posts
Davejb said:
I tried ordering that kit from cruiser customizing, they still hadn't shipped it 2 weeks later, called and cancelled the order, won't order anything else from them.
For the best price, order from Custom Dynamics or Signal Dynamics direct...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts