Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone (newbee) To This Site
And Yes I Have Used Backoffs Brake Modulator And Found That It Did Seem To Have A Positive Effect In Keeping Cages Off My Tail And It's Nice Not To Have To Keep Flashing Your Brakes At Traffic Lights At Night When Conditions Are Less Than .

Bill

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
I have a Back off Modulator and a Diamont star headlight Modulator.
I wont ride without them.

·
Growling at the World...
564 Posts
What's the consensus here on headlight modulators and brake light flashers? Do many here use em? Like em etc..
The singlemost best things that you can do to your bike to make yourself visible on the road...

The Diamond Star Headlight modulator used with a brighter headlight will make you more visible to the cars ahead of you and the BackOFF tail light modulator will keep them off your ass. Installing a few extra brake lights doesn't hurt either...

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
I had the Back Off brake modulator on my VN750, really liked it. And, that sticky stuff that's on the back of that module really sticks, I couldn't get it off so I left it on the bike when I traded it in. I'm planning on getting another one for my new bike...:smiley_th

·
Registered
277 Posts
i have a brake light setup where i have 2 rows of 5 , 1/2"LED's on top of the 750 tool box that flash when i hit the brakes.i fabricated a small metal hood around them so they are more visible in daylight.

as far as a headlight modulator goes, i have yet to get one. what i have learned from reading is that if you see approaching cages, you can perform a little lateral movement with the bike from side to side and it has been proven to alert oncoming drivers of an approaching vehicle and give them some distance persceptiveof where i am.

ride m safe J

1 - 7 of 7 Posts