Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I had an '89 Vulcan 750 back in '08-'09 when I started riding, now I was looking to get a bike after a decent absence and found an '06 with 11k miles on it for cheap. I'm more interested in doing some customizations this go around, and some quick google searches lead me here. I'm in Kitsap County, Washington. Not a lot of experience with motorcycle repair or customization, but pretty handy in general and I can youtube like a champ.

Glad to be here!

-LandyLou

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
welcome to the nucking futhouse. thank you for the nice welcome

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Reactions: lVluffin

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Welcome. YouTube helped me a lot when i got my bike and a few of the guys here went above and beyond to help me with the rest.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, guys!
@OleDirtyDoc, It does seem a bit crazy in here sometimes ;)

@Nitrospaz9, You can find anything on Youtube these days! I've been renovating a house for the last year, and have probably saved $10k by learning how to do stuff online. Is it as good as a pro? Probably not, but it certainly isn't $10k worse!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Howdy

Howdy LandyLou !

Youtube is great but to be honest I probably would not have kept my '85 if not for the great people in this forum. It was pretty rough when I got it and I can't wait to get to know my Vulcan better so I can help others too. Welcome !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts