Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in May I was hit by a cager at 35 mph which sent me and my scoot sliding down the road. I sustained road rash on both knees and my scoot had cosmetic damage. My insurance company Totalled the bike and purchased it back as a Salvage vehicle.
Thanks to Craigslist I picked up an '86 Vn750 and rebuilt my scoot. In the process I performed the following mods:

- Shendegen R/R
- Ear Shave with re-jet
- Coastered
- Pick up coils at .020"
- Spline Lube
- Bobbed rear fender
- Custom rear turn signals

It sure in the hell feels GREAAAAAAAAAAAAT to be in the wind again.

Pics to follow tomorrow.

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Very happy to hear that you're back on two and upright! Stay safe. Looking forward to the pics.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Congrats Deuce.
I think you need to add a GE Mini-gun to take out the next cager who lines you up in his sights!
4-6,000 rounds per minute should sweep the road in front! :smiley_th

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
at least he didnt take you out for the whole season, good to hear your back on the road!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Congrats Deuce.
I think you need to add a GE Mini-gun to take out the next cager who lines you up in his sights!
4-6,000 rounds per minute should sweep the road in front! :smiley_th
Let's make this happen!! lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
Good to hear you and the Vulcan are back on the road!
It's sad that so many of us have similar stories of disaster or near disaster. Then again, most states require school buses to have all sorts of blinking lights to make sure they are seen...how do we stand a chance?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Good to hear you and the Vulcan are back on the road!
It's sad that so many of us have similar stories of disaster or near disaster. Then again, most states require school buses to have all sorts of blinking lights to make sure they are seen...how do we stand a chance?
We could wrap xmas lights around our jackets, neon lights on the bike, and maybe have our clothing be fuchsia or hot pink!!

That should get people's attention lol

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
:doh:OMG!!! Really? A walking disco floor? What will they think of next????:doh::hitanykey

:itchy-scr

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
wow... nice!! hahaha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts