Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
As said in the beginning of that thread,wasn't this a sticky and is there any reason why it shouldn't be?don't even know why it was taken down as a sticky,maybe magic pixie dust accidentally got sprinkled on it?

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Definitely should be stickied. I've linked it like 3 times recently where the person probably would have found it on their own. Then again, I did just search "blowback carbs" and found it right away.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
It was,and somehow became unstuck.I guess they banned the author's glue as well;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
Definitely should be stickied. I've linked it like 3 times recently where the person probably would have found it on their own. Then again, I did just search "blowback carbs" and found it right away.
The search function?we have one of those?hmmmmm gonna have to try that bad bear out.I've been looking for the carb for my sporty in my shop for months now.maybe that'll help me find it.YAY.

Reactions: thtanner

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,750 Posts
ah, yea, tried that "search" thing there chief......and found nothing! :doh:

It is now.......... :)
well, thanks again KM! :rockon::smiley_th :smile2:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
Maybe that's why I haven't found my ironheads carb yet.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
The search function?we have one of those?hmmmmm gonna have to try that bad bear out.I've been looking for the carb for my sporty in my shop for months now.maybe that'll help me find it.YAY.
Hey Doc, sounds like you need to get some of those key finder things that beep when you clap your hands. lol:grin2:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
Yea but if I put them on everything then everything would beep and I still wouldn't find anything ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
First, Thank you Knifemaker for the link, and second, thanks everyone else for making me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes! Did not know this thread would turn out so funny! :laugh::crying:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts