Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:rockon: This is a new chrome cylinder cover.It fits on the right side cylinder.
I am going to sell a few of these on ebay soon.They are made of heavy steel and deeply chromed. Check out the pics. Go to gallery/ modifications/ and check out ssmendez. These are fantastic. I cant believe these chrome cylinder covers are not on everyone's bikes. These chrome cylinder covers, cover about 40% of the right cylinder and look awesome. Just two screws to bolt on. Steve:smiley_th

·
Registered
277 Posts
i have that head cover on my bike and it does make a big difference. but you have to upgrade the ears (highway hawk chrome air filter covers) too, to get the full effect. if you take off the vulcan nameplates, ppl think its a custom. to bad you can't get that mode forthe left side, but what the hey, you can only see one side of the bike at a time.
ride m safe J

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These Covers are slick looking.Too bad that it takes forever to get them. I went ahead and ordered three of them.

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
Ya! Thanks for the posting. Lena could use some jewelry.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Too bad that they take so long to ship. Thats why I will be putting them on ebay.You will be able to get them asap. Steven

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
have seen bikes with two fitted. had ear shave and had just drilled and taped the frount rocker cover to fit it or just fitted a rear rocker cover on the front.

·
Registered
241 Posts
SSMENDEZ, do you still have these available? I'd like to get two, but of the two links on the first page of the thread, one is dead/not carried any more and the other is just part number but no way to order.

·
Gnarly Jokester
1,796 Posts
The chrome and leatherplus item is sold out. Having a difficult time finding
chrome bling for Lena. Lookin for Chrome cylinder cover, chrome air filter cover and brake cylinder cover in gold. . . Any ideas where I can find these items?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ordered this part from chrome and leather plus over 4 months ago. Never received the product and due to the repeated promises of delivery I missed the 45 day window with paypal to dispute the charge. Lost my $$$ and got nothing in return. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS!!!!!

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
could always have your local machine shop make you up a couple 'one off's'
then they would be uneque

1 - 18 of 18 Posts