Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know I haven't really had time to work on all those racks, but I have my template made up and am ready to start grinding cutting and burning. I need a current count of all interested in my rack V1(no tool box), and V2(w/tool box).i am still reworking my template to make the stock box fit. V1 is ready to go as of now. Again sorry on the time this is taking, but I just haven't had much time outside of work for any of my many projects. So if you want to just reply here and I will pm you for your details. Thanks again.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
how bout editing and adding some pics to that first post, prolly help and certainly wont hurt, I got a stock rack but did really like the look of yours!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
if you were a girl, this thread's title would be epic... lol

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how bout editing and adding some pics to that first post, prolly help and certainly wont hurt, I got a stock rack but did really like the look of yours!!!!!!
pics are in my album titled rack. I am just lazy and in my phone. I don't have pics of v2 yet, still engineering solutions. Thank you all for being patient with me.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Have you thought about making a rack with a way to mount a vn900 with it. Seems to be the way to add more passenger room to the bike.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah but I don't have that much duct tape:loser1::loser1:

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok everyone, v2 is still in development so I don't know a date for availability yet. I am doing my best to find the time to work on these.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Keep informed

Ok everyone, v2 is still in development so I don't know a date for availability yet. I am doing my best to find the time to work on these.
Understand about the time issue. Just do us a favor and keep us informed. Thanks for the update and the continued interest.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I too might be interested depending on price

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright. I believe I am very close to making v2 workable. Still a few minor tweaks to go for the toolbox to work. V1 takes a few days from start to completion.

So again I am sorry its taking me so long to get this done for all of you but bear with me please. I could have v2 done if I could just redesign the toolbox cover to fit. Although I know most of you would like to keep a stock cover, I believe mine would actually be superior to the stock cover.

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
I am interested in either one but unfinished because I would rather Duraliner it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
nice rack

I'd like a V2 but I'd like to see those man-boobs first. :wow: -jim

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:loser1:

·
Chucklehead