Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Redneck on a rice burner
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know of a few vn750 riders in Ga..But I'm looking for all vn750 riders to the area. I'd like to get to geather for a ride.Let me know what ya think !:smiley_th

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Hey Wileysden, was there ever a memorial service or ride held for Ron/lance328 last year?
I know there was some talk of holding one or both in the spring when the weather warmed up enough for a group ride.
The last I heard, nothing had been done. Maybe if you get a few riders together down there, you could dedicate a ride to Ron`s memory. :)

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
Sounds good to me.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Used to work in Alpharetta a few years back. now I'm stuck in dirty jersey.

·
Redneck on a rice burner
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Norcross,I think Asbrand is around Smyrna. Well that's 3.I've seen a couple vn750's on PeachTree Ind.a few times. One looks stock & the other looks like Dawgsfan old ride.I'll get in touch with Ron's brother Tom,he MIGHT get out and ride with us on Ole'Yeller.

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Marietta also, about 2 miles from Asbrand, and Vulcan89 is close too!

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Wiley, just saw your post to me this morning!, sounds good to me only most rides are on the weekends. My weekends are pretty much screwed, as I an somewhat in the bounce house moonwalk buisness, and weekends are slamed. (gotta make a dolla while you can)
Am going for about 150 tomorrow, Helen, mtns , Jasper to ck on my bird ect. Will forward e-mail and cell later Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
Howdy - just saw the post
Daniel and I would be up for it depending on the date

·
Registered
174 Posts
by the way I think i passed one of you guys today perhaps - out on lilburn stone mt road between 12:00 and 12:30 I was on a black and silver '04 and the other bike was a maroon and dark grey like the one at the top of the page

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just saw the post. I am in Alpharetta very new to riding and very new to this forum. It is actually my first post. I am down for the ride. Lovin my Vulcan 750

1 - 14 of 14 Posts