Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very scenic hiway, 7 is among the best for its stroll through Arkansas Ouchita and Ozark National Forests. The best is from Hot Springs National Park to Harrison. Watch for the heavy throttle because it can get tempting to unleash the beast! If you are ever in or going through Arkansas you will benifit from this ride.

·
Registered
160 Posts
My Grandfather used to live in Hot Springs and we went there often. You are right about it being scenic, I look forward to getting over there on the bike sometime.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Benton which is about 30 minutes from Hot Springs. If you ever come around let me know and we will take a short trip. There are lots of good hiways that shoot off of it too. Plenty of good riding! Plus Hot Springs has alot of good watering holes to boot.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Misfit said:
I live in Benton which is about 30 minutes from Hot Springs. If you ever come around let me know and we will take a short trip. There are lots of good hiways that shoot off of it too. Plenty of good riding! Plus Hot Springs has alot of good watering holes to boot.
It's a deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.