Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Are you from Northen, Central or Southern California?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is a similar thread but I wanted a poll to show where everyone lives. So where are the most Cali riders from? Northern, Central or Southern California?

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
Your going to find that most U.S. riders on here is in the SouthEast -East- NorthEast U.S. From Texas over. (I said Most not All)

I know there is a similar thread but I wanted a poll to show where everyone lives. So where are the most Cali riders from? Northern, Central or Southern California?

·
Expert Advice Giver
152 Posts
I am from NC, but I am planning a ride from San Francisco to Seattle this summer. Can you give any tips for riding the Pacific Coast Highway in June to July weather? Planning to rent a Goldwing in San Fran, and tooling the PCH late June, and then wind it up in Seattle on the 4th of July. It looks like we'll spend 10 days to make the trip. I figure that'll give us time to stop and see the sights. Any input is appreciated.

·
Banned
431 Posts
I am from NC, so I'm gonna save my vote until I see where the popular vote lands.

·
Registered
30 Posts
FAR northern California. I live in Redding. I hate when someone calls a place that I have to ride 3 hours south to is "Northern Ca."

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm in Central Coast and a new VN750 rider. Have owned it 1 week and still trying to get it running right but love it so far. I also have a Ninja 250 and my wife and I ride up and down the coast often, just day trips thou. Originally from Seattle and would love to there via the coast through Oregon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts