Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually get a chance to get on the forum around 1:30am before I take lunch, I noticed about 6 people on line. Too bad there isn't a chat room here. Gets kinda lonely here with the Peanut butter cups (I work at Reese's)

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
I would totally be eating em up! They are my favorite!
I am a third shifter. Off tonight also.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I usually get a chance to get on the forum around 1:30am before I take lunch, I noticed about 6 people on line. Too bad there isn't a chat room here. Gets kinda lonely here with the Peanut butter cups (I work at Reese's)
man, there is no way I would fit on a bike if I had your job. mmmm reese's:drool:

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
The peanut butter cups rock but the peices are the best, IMHO. I used to work at Tyme's Square restaurant around the corner from my parents place when I was in high school. I was a bus boy. A decendent of H. B. Reese, inventor of the cup, had an affinity for Jairus' (the chef) shrimp scampi. Every so often he'd bring me a full case of peanut butter cups. I'd pass a ton out to the other employees, they loved me for it. The rest I took home and usually my Dad got to them. I just remember having literally hundreds of "Reesie Cups" we called them, stacked up in my bedroom. I ate the hell out of um...

·
Registered
796 Posts
Lately I have been up and on here til 12 or 1 am. Goes back to the discussion about being a VN750.com junky. lol Yeah to bad the chat feature doesn't work on here. On the other forum VRA they just got the chat feature fixed again. It is powered by v-bulletin also as in the same format. Too bad I couldn't highjack the webmaster there to come fix ours here.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm actually eating reese's pieces right now...And I usually stay up till about 3am. :) Though my current job(bakery) makes me come into work at 8am. :(

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
I'm definitely an early bedder, early riser. If it's up to me, I'm usually in bed around 10 p.m. I'm seeing someone though, so it isn't always up to me. I'm usually passed out around quarter after.

I'm up around 5 a.m. and out the door around 5:30. I like to chat with the heli mechanics and learn what I can. They're there quite early, around 5:30 or so.

I feel like I'm starting my day when some of you are calling it yours. LOL!! I should post before I leave the house in the morn and see if anyone's still up...

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Sometimes I wish I could go back to my third shift days. Before I lived in the rats maze. Drove news delivery for fifteen years. Then eight years in a manufucturing plant. Now nine to five in the cube farm. in the old days I'd swing by your place with the mornin paper to see if you'd trade a handful of pieces for the news.

·
Columbus, Ohio
523 Posts
I've been on the third shift for the last 18 years, and much of the 15 before that.
Right now if I got online at work I would be fired. So I check in here at six thirty a.m. and again in the evening.

"You got your chocolate on my Vulcan!"

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
2nd shifter but usually dont go to bed till 2ish

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
Dj Karaoke in bars 3 nights a week and have to be at the day job at 7 am 6 days a week. So it's untelling when I am on here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am second shift and my sleeping hours are 0100-0700. one advantage of getting off late is the roads are empty except a few street racers who think the civic can catch my vulcan :)

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am second shift and my sleeping hours are 0100-0700. one advantage of getting off late is the roads are empty except a few street racers who think the civic can catch my vulcan :)
I have the same advantage coming to work at night. Not much traffic coming in, and when I leave at 7am most of the traffic is heading into Hershey, not much going into Lebanon.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
I have a bag of reeses in the fridge waiting for me right now....i used to be a karaoke groupy ..but had to work eventually...

·
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just got a box (36ct) of the BIG CUPS for $4 this morning, mmmmmmmmm yummy!!

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
I work nights, from 9pm to 7am, 4 nights a week. I'm a network engineer for a large ISP based in Atlanta.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I on listening to the grey noise on vhf marine radios from 1730 to 0530 the next day, buti bounce around on my sched sometimes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts