Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at some 16 LED turn signals on ebay that i liked, but i noticed they mounted way different then the stock ones, has anyone used aftermarket turn signals like this?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
278 Posts
I didn't use after market t/s, but when I needed to relocate the rears to accommodate saddlebags I grabbed an old set of stock t/s, removed the brittle and broken stems, then fabricated a threaded stem and bracket in order to relocate to the license plate.

It's not perfect and may not be permanent, but the price was right and I kinda like how they turned out.

This may not be what you want to do, but thought I'd throw out what can be done with little money and a little ingenuity.

http://www.vn750.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3409

John

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought the same ones only in black. they are sweet. the front and rears i drilled and tapped the existing holes I had and threaded them in but i was goin to mount the rears directly on the brake light housing. just drill a hole.

the fronts i was going to mount a little flat plate across the big hole using the existing bolt to hold it in place. drill and mount to that. but i decided to direct mount them. they work great. I didnt replace the flasher they only blink a lttle faster than the stocks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts