Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, what's up all. I'm looking at getting a new bike & it's too far away for me to look at. I don't really trust a dealers word (ltms) so I was wondering if anyone is in or near Milwaukee that could do me a solid.
The dealer is...

Road Track And Trail
W228 S6932 Enterprise Drive
Unit #100
Big Bend

I'm looking at a 2010 voyager they have. It's red & black so it should be easy to identify. Let me know if you can help me out.

http://m.cycletrader.com/dealers/Ro...ABS-Touring-112404962#PhotoSwipe1403114585183

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I can't look at that one but i did see it's twin brother at the local honda shop today. Same color and all I believe it was priced 10,400 but had less miles and cool set of deer whistles on it.I can talk to you about it in a day or two if you want.:) Plus I know a certain fellow , that might be able t save you some money on it and possibly meet you halfway to deliver this one.

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
No promises but I can see what I can do. Might be able to have a friend swing that way if nothing else.
On a side note, I've been looking and dreaming about those Voyagers too, but that one is the wrong color for me.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts