Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what happened to Cindy (Crobins365)? Her last post was over 2 months ago.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Probably on the yahoo group, she has spent less time on here the last year or two but still pops in and keeps us in line now and then. I hope all is well with her!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I talked to her via PM a month or two ago she is still wrenching on her VN but I haven't talked with her in a while either.I was wondering about her myself .May be she will see this and give us an update.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Seems like she said she was busy with home renovations a while ago.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Interesting....I was wondering the same yesterday and PM'd her.
She responded with a neat/funny quote "I keep telling them dead people are slow people." referring to work load.
She could be talking about my company too :beerchug:

Bottom line....she's fine

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Isn't interesting that we start worrying about people who actually have a life,of their own and haven't been "assimilated into the collective".

If you get the quote you probably have been. For a while. If not, you probably wouldn't understand although it is loosely associated with one Vulcan in particular.And don't go "all borg"on me and tell me it was the wrong Generation,I know the difference. :)

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad to hear she is doing ok. Last time I heard from her I think she was riding a Suzuki Savage.

Borg is The Next Generation. I have them all on VHS. These forums become a habit. I also need to spend some time working on my truck if I'm ever going to get anywhere with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts