Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
Kinda new to the area, north of Tampa. Looking for riding partners or others who own a vn750.
Lara
Lara, how about an introduction under the Newbie Check-In section telling us a little about your riding/wrenching experience? Welcome.

·
mayor of Narnia
248 Posts
Kinda new to the area, north of Tampa. Looking for riding partners or others who own a vn750.
Lara
hi and welcome from brooksvile ride daly

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
Lara
hi and welcome from brooksvile ride daly
Interesting that GipseaGrrl made only one post and that was to ask about other riders in a particular area and never responded to any of the replies since March. When asked to make a proper introduction under the Newbie Check-In section the vanishing act appeared. Another One Post Wonder.

Reactions: minikrew

·
Thats 'Mr' Jr Member
249 Posts
Key West is a good ride, if you don't mind riding through an oven! ;)

·
Thats 'Mr' Jr Member
249 Posts
very true i ride to gilberts in key largo.. Its a decent place where you can meet mny other v twin riders
When ever I'm up in Key Largo I like to stop at the Mediterranean Club, just because the exterior shots of the Humphrey Bogart movie, 'Key Largo' were shot there. But next time I am up there, I will stop at Gilberts.
:beerchug:

(Actually, I should be up that way next weekend, May 20th and 21st)

·
Registered
52 Posts
very true i ride to gilberts in key largo.. Its a decent place where you can meet mny other v twin riders
When ever I'm up in Key Largo I like to stop at the Mediterranean Club, just because the exterior shots of the Humphrey Bogart movie, 'Key Largo' were shot there. But next time I am up there, I will stop at Gilberts.

(Actually, I should be up that way next weekend, May 20th and 21st)
Let me know i had a minor set back with my bike but im sure ill have it resolved by then.

·
Thats 'Mr' Jr Member
249 Posts
Let me know i had a minor set back with my bike but im sure ill have it resolved by then.
I know about 'minor setbacks'. If I am to make this trip next weekend, I may need to pack an extra battery.
:wink2:

·
Registered
48 Posts
hye Derek, im here in the Tampabay area; St. Petersburg South, Pinellas Point Skyway :p Hi and welcome.

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
hye Derek, im here in the Tampabay area; St. Petersburg South, Pinellas Point Skyway :p Hi and welcome.
I went to Eckard College back in 81-83. I was going to be a fking Marine Biologist. Then found out, you have study and my dorm room was on the bay so who has time for all that.

But after a good tear, there is the skyway dinner breakfast. If that is gone now, it would be a real shame.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts