Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I'm in Garden City, just south of Livonia.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm out in the sticks between Lansing and GR. I've also lived in GR, Battle Creek, and Ypsi. I've dated girls from Monroe, Adrian, Albion, Mt. Pleasant, and Ludington. I currently work for a bank that has 100+ branches around the state, so that leads to some trips too. I've covered a pretty good part of the lower peninsula, just not on my bike (yet).

·
Registered
196 Posts
I live between Grand Rapids and Lansing and commute to GR every day for work.
As to the flat tire issue I carry tire plugs and a CO2 bike tire inflator with a couple extra CO2 canisters. Works great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Hanging in Dearborn. We should try to get together somewhere in between, say Flint, or Lansing? Maybe do a ride, then hang at a park? Just a thought.

We could call ourselves the Mittens, or the Michigan kaws. JK :)

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Hey, im down to meet up with some of yous guys this year. I love seeing other peoples bikes...it says a lot about the owner.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Looks like a bunch in S.E. Mich, and the rest mid and North. All SE riders let's plan a ride for early spring say around April, then May or June meet up with our northern brothers or sisters. :smiley_th

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Let's get this ball rolling...

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Looks like a bunch in S.E. Mich, and the rest mid and North. All SE riders let's plan a ride for early spring say around April, then May or June meet up with our northern brothers or sisters. :smiley_th
I'm for sure down for some rides. I won't be legal to ride in MI until April, and in May I'll be on the road for 10 days.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Bump.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Well April sucked for riding, but May is looking great. What say we ride this Sunday? Chime in if your in and then we'll decide where to meet up. Start around noon? :rockon:

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Looks like everyone but us are busy, SP. Let's push it back a bit to give everyone more time to chime in. Say 2 weeks? May 18th. How close are you to Depot town? Love that place.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Looks like everyone but us are busy, SP. Let's push it back a bit to give everyone more time to chime in. Say 2 weeks? May 18th. How close are you to Depot town? Love that place.
May 18th I'm still going to be on the road, I'm doing a 3000 mile ride / camping trip starting this coming Thursday. I'm about 10 minutes from Depot Town.

I was talking to M_Angell earlier and he said that Mark and him were talking earlier about riding.

I won't know anything until in the morning, but if you want to get out and ride, even if they can't then we could ride a bit. I'll PM my phone number.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Lol mark is birdhunter. I don't think I'll get out today. I have my whole garage torn apart and everything is sitting in my driveway.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Well...you've seen my garage and frankly I'm surprised I can get anything done at all in there.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts